BiBi-Fashion NV values the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information on how we handle personal data.
We make every effort to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. In all cases BiBi-Fashion NV complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that in any case:
- we process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided.
- processing of your personal data will be limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- we ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- we have adopted appropriate technical and/or organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- we do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were provided.
- we are aware of your rights with regard to your personal data, we wish to point this out to you and respect them.
As BiBi-Fashion NV, we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If after reviewing our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have any questions about this or would like to contact us, you can do so using the contact details below:
Wijnegemsteenweg 22, 2970 ‘s-Gravenwezel (Belgium)
T: +32 (0)3 205 06 60
Company registration number: BE0444 703 428
Who are we and what do we do?
BiBi-Fashion NV is a retail trade in textiles. BiBi-Fashion NV particularly targets private persons. BiBi-Fashion NV operates in accordance with the relevant laws of the jurisdictions in which it is active respectively. BiBi-Fashion NV is responsible for the personal data collected via the website and for the processing of your personal data relating to our services and products.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you through, among other things, your use of our website, when you contact us or request information, when you use our services or as a result of your relationship with one or more of our employees.
Our primary purpose when collecting personal data is to help us:
- verify your identity
- perform our agreements with you and deliver our services/goods (articles) and improve them
- carry out any requests you made
- investigate or handle questions or disputes
- comply with applicable law, a judicial order, other judicial processes or the requirements of a regulator
- protect our rights, property or safety or of third parties, including our other customers and users of the website or our services
- use as otherwise required or permitted by law
To achieve these goals, we may process the following personal data:
- If you are a visitor of the site:
– Contact data such as e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.
– Other information that is relevant to place and carry out orders.
- If you are an individual customer or a future individual customer:
– Contact data and e-mail address, if applicable.
– Payment information.
– Information that you provide to us as part of the provision of our goods/services to you, depending on the nature of your instructions to BiBi-Fashion NV.
We may also need to process personal information relating to other third parties instructed by our own customers or other persons or companies involved in providing the goods/services to our customer.
How do we use your personal data?
We can use your information for the following purposes:
- Our services:
We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the website to enable us to fulfill your orders. Please also take into account that our General terms and conditions apply when placing orders and delivering goods.
What is our legal basis?
It is necessary for us to process your information to fulfill our obligations in accordance with a contract that we may have with you. It is in our legitimate interest or in the legitimate interest of a third party to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best customer service that we can offer you or others.
- Customer service:
Our website uses various user interfaces to enable you to request information about our services. Contact information may be requested in addition to details of other personal information relevant to your request. This information is used to enable us to respond to your requests.
What is our legal basis?
It is in our legitimate interest or in the legitimate interest of a third party to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best customer service that we can offer you.
- Business administration and legal observance:
We use your personal data for the following business administration and legal purposes:
– to comply with legal obligations;
– to maintain our legal rights;
– to protect the rights of third parties;
What is our legal basis?
When we use your personal information to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights of third parties, it is in our legitimate interest to do so. For all other purposes described in this section, it is our legal obligation to use your personal data to comply with all legal obligations imposed on us.
- Marketing communication:
We carry out the following marketing activities using your personal data:
– Post marketing
– E-mail marketing
We use information that we view about you through your interactions with our website, our e-mail messages and/or with our services to send you targeted communications.
What is our legal basis?
It is in our legitimate interest to use your personal data for marketing purposes.We will only send you marketing communication if you have given us permission to receive such marketing communication, or where we have a legal right to do so.
- Customer insight and analysis:
– Our web pages contain “cookies” “web beacons” or “pixeltags” (“Tags”). Tags allow us to track the receipt of an e-mail from you, count users who visited a web page or opened an e-mail, and collect other types of aggregate information. Once you click on an e-mail that contains a tag, your contact information can later be linked to the source e-mail and the relevant tag.
– By using this information, we can measure the effectiveness of our content and how visitors use our website and our services. This allows us to learn which pages and information on our site are the most interesting. We also use this information for marketing purposes (see the marketing section above for more information).
What is our legal basis?
If your personal information is not in an anonymous form, it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide you and our other customers with the very best products and services.
All other purposes for which we wish to use your personal data not mentioned above, or any other changes we propose to make to the existing purposes, will be communicated to you using your contact details, if available.
What is our legal basis to use or process your personal data?
It is necessary we use your personal data;
- To fulfill our obligations in accordance with a contract we have with you.
- It is in our or the general legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we offer our goods in the best possible way.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with all legal obligations imposed on us.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We can share personal data with a number of the following categories of third parties if necessary:
- Regulatory authorities / tax authorities / company registers.
- Third parties to whom we outsource certain services, such as, without restriction, document handling and translation services, confidential waste management, IT systems or software providers, IT support service providers, document and information storage providers.
- External service providers that help us with the analysis of customer insights, such as Google Analytics.
- External postal or courier companies that help us in the delivery of goods and documents.
Note: this list is not exhaustive and there may be other examples that we need to share with other parties to provide the best possible service.
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be session cookies or permanent cookies. Your computer deletes session cookies when you close your web browser. Permanent cookies remain on your computer until they are deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies:
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, allow support for live chats during your browsing experience:
– to protect your connection with the website.
– to manage all other cookies: tag management cookie.
- Non-functional cookies:
– Analytical / performance cookies: these cookies allow us to see how the visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making it easier for users to find what they are looking for. These statistics do not contain any personal data.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies register your visit to our website, the pages you visited and the links you followed. We will use this data and the advertising is more relevant for your interests. We can also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and like information and send it to other websites to customise their advertisements.
– Social Media Cookies: these cookies are the possibility to ‘like’ certain content.
By using our website on a computer or mobile device, you agree with our Privacy and Cookies.
As noted above, we may indicate sub-data processors as required to provide the services, such as, but not limited to, translation services, confidential waste management, IT systems or software providers, IT support service providers, document and information storage providers, who will process personal data on our behalf. We exercise due care and enter into the necessary contractual agreements to ensure that they process personal information correctly and in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also appoint external data controllers where necessary to provide the services (for example, but without limitation, accountants, external experts, etc.). When we do so we will comply with our legal obligations regarding personal information, including, but not limited to, taking appropriate precautions.
What is our legal basis?
– It is necessary for us to fulfill our obligations in accordance with a contract we have with you.
– It is in our or the general legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we offer our goods in the best possible way.
Localisation of your data.
We keep the data of European residents within the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long do we keep your personal data?
For website visitors, we retain relevant personal information for at least two years from the date of our last interaction with you and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation or similar legislation worldwide, or longer if we are required to do so under our legal or professional liability obligations.
For services to any customer, we will retain relevant personal information for at least five years from the date of our last interaction with that customer and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation or similar legislation worldwide, or for longer. We may then destroy such files without further notice or liability.
Non-disclosure and security of your personal data.
We take every effort to safeguard the security of the personal data provided to us and to implement a suitable information security policy. We have implemented organisational and technical measures to protect the personal information under our control from unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorised changes and unlawful destruction.
All our partners, employees, and data processors who have access to and are involved in the processing of personal data, are required to respect the confidentiality of such personal information.
How to access your information and your other rights.
You have the following rights relating to the personal data we have in our possession:
- Right of access:
At your request, we will confirm whether we process your personal data and, if necessary, provide a copy of those personal data. If you need additional copies, we may have to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectify:
If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be rectified. If you have a right to rectification and if we have shared your personal data with others, we will inform them of the rectification where possible. At your request and where possible and permitted, we will also tell you with whom we have shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erase:
In certain circumstances, you may ask us to erase your personal information where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (if applicable). If you have a right to erase and if we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about this where possible. At your request and where possible and permitted, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing:
You may ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data or if you make an objection. If you have a right to restrict processing and if we shared your personal information with others, we will notify them of the restriction where it is possible for us. At your request and where possible and permitted, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability:
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain and re-use personal information that you have provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) elsewhere or to ask us to transmit those data to a third party of your choice.
- Right to object:
If we rely on your explicit consent as the legal basis to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you have any concerns about an aspect of our privacy practices, including how we have handled your personal information, you can report it to the relevant supervisory authority.
Please take into account that some of these rights may be limited when we have an overriding interest or legal obligation to continue processing the data or where data may be exempted from disclosure for reasons of secrecy.
Links to other sites.
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. Some links may take the form of display ads. We cannot guarantee that other websites will respect and protect your personal information as we do. For your own protection, please read the privacy statements and/or policies of other websites when you visit them. We are not responsible for the content of other websites.
Your acceptance of these terms.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.